New Jersey Business Litigation Attorneys
The law firm of Dunn Lambert, LLC, is proud to offer our clients effective commercial litigation services. Our New York City and Paramus business litigation lawyers are skillful litigators who have successfully resolved a wide range of commercial disputes, including those involving:
- Business/commercial dispute resolution, ADR: Less expensive than litigation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as business mediation and arbitration are often the most efficient, cost-effective means for settling a legal issue. Our business litigation practice at Dunn Lambert, LLC, involves building consensus and negotiating a fair resolution to disputes, including the strategic use of mediators and arbitrators when beneficial to our clients.
- Employment litigation — employer: The focus of our employment litigation practice involves enforcing restrictive covenants and protecting clients from unfair competition and tortious interference.
- Restrictive covenant/trade secret litigation: We represent employees, former employees and employers in disputes over the use of trade secrets and proprietary information.
- Contract disputes: We represent clients who are being sued as well as those who need to sue another party over breach of contract.
- Foreclosure: We have mastered the complexities of New Jersey foreclosure laws, an arcane and complicated area that presents numerous pitfalls that can ensnare the inexperienced. We strive to enforce lenders’ rights aggressively, quickly and efficiently, which can often lead to a negotiated workout with a borrower.
- Franchise disputes: We take an aggressive approach to litigating and trying to resolve disputes between franchisees and franchisors.
- Shareholder/partnership disputes: These can be highly emotional disputes that require creative solutions and experienced legal guidance both in and out of court.
- Fraud investigation and litigation: Our business litigation attorneys assist in fraud investigation and pursue civil action against unfaithful employees, business partners, etc.
- Real estate disputes: We focus on commercial real estate litigation, including contract disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, title disputes and partition actions.
- Construction and surety litigation: We represent surety companies, bonding companies, building owners, property developers, architects, builders, contractors and subcontractors in arbitration, mediation and litigation related to construction projects.
- Trust and estate litigation: Including will contests, competency disputes and breach of fiduciary duty
- White collar crime defense: We defend clients against white collar crime charges, including fraud, embezzlement, Internet crimes, identity theft, money laundering and other charges.
- Professional malpractice: If you or your business suffered harm because of the negligence of a lawyer, architect, engineer, real estate agent, accountant or insurance agent, contact us for assistance.
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights: Protecting the rights of creditors to recover from debtors who declare bankruptcy
- Appeals: We handle appeals for clients in state and federal courts in both New York and New Jersey.
- Chancery Court practice: We are creative advocates for our business clients involved in suits for equitable relief in Chancery Court.
Contact Our Paramus Commercial Litigation Lawyers
If you are involved in any type of commercial dispute, you can trust the New York and New Jersey business litigation attorneys at Dunn Lambert, LLC. Please contact us to discuss your case. Call us today at 201-957-0874.