New Jersey Professional Malpractice Lawyers
New York Negligence & Ethics Violations Attorneys
You hire a professional when you want a job done right.
If you suffered damages because a licensed professional made a mistake, please contact Dunn Lambert, LLC, in Paramus, New Jersey, for legal assistance. Our professional malpractice litigation attorney represents clients who suffered harm at the hands of negligent:
- Lawyers: Did your attorney miss a statute of limitations or a deadline for filing? Was he or she involved in an ethics violation?
- Architects: Were construction defects actually caused by an architect’s negligence?
- Engineers: Faulty engineering can cause buildings to fall down, machinery to malfunction and software to crash.
- Real estate brokers: Real estate buyers and sellers can suffer significant losses when a broker fails to get the deal done right.
- Insurance agents: Did an agent misrepresent the terms or fail to file a policy, leaving you with inadequate or no coverage?
The majority of our professional malpractice cases develop as outgrowths of other cases. In investigating a construction contract dispute, for example, we may see that the architect made a mistake. Looking into a contract dispute, we may discover that the attorney failed to take steps to adequately protect the client.
We advise our clients of all possible claims they could pursue to resolve their problem — even ones they were previously unaware of. Failing to do so would be a violation of our professional ethics and integrity.
Protecting Your Options
In addition, all claims related to a specific problem usually must be brought in one case. If you sued a negligent contractor, but failed to sue the architect at the same time, you could be barred from taking future legal action against the architectural firm.
At Dunn Lambert, LLC, we work diligently to protect your options and help you receive compensation for damages caused by professional malpractice. Please note, however, that while we do not pursue professional malpractice claims against medical professionals, we work closely with attorneys who are experts in this area of law.
Contact Our Paramus Negligence Attorneys
To learn more, please contact our office in Paramus, New Jersey.