New Jersey Real Estate Lawyers
The New York and New Jersey real estate attorneys at Dunn Lambert, LLC, understand the needs of our real estate clients in today’s complex real estate environment. We handle a wide variety of real estate transactions, including the purchase, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties.
We represent nationally recognized corporate clients in sophisticated financing and leasing transactions. In our transactional real estate practice, our goal is to provide attentive, skillful and efficient representation of our real estate clients in all phases of their particular projects, whether it is the purchase of a small office building or a long-term lease of a large industrial space.
Contact our law firm to schedule a consultation with our Bergen County and Westchester County real estate attorneys.
Commercial Acquisition and Sale
Our firm represents commercial owners and investors in the acquisition and sale of commercial, office, warehouse and industrial properties, as well as apartment buildings and vacant land. We handle all aspects of real estate acquisitions and sales, including the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, resolution of due diligence, environmental and title issues, purchase money and institutional mortgage financing, and implementation of 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges.
Our real estate attorneys have many years of in-depth experience in the representation of banks and commercial lending institutions in construction and permanent mortgage financing, asset-based financing, leasehold mortgage financing, and sale/leaseback transactions, including the preparation and negotiation of loan commitments and loan documents, the identification and resolution of title issues, and analysis of governmental compliance issues. We also represent borrowers in large commercial financing transactions, including commercial mortgage loans, complex term and revolving credit loans, and Small Business Administration (SBA) and Economic Development Authority (EDA) loans.
We have experience in all facets of commercial leasing, including the preparation, negotiation, and review of leases and subleases of office, industrial, retail and warehouse space. We also represent landlords and tenants in need of alternative dispute resolution services to resolve conflicts in existing leasing arrangements, through negotiation, conciliation and developing creative solutions to intractable problems.
Condominium and Cooperative Development and Conversion
Dunn Lambert, LLC, is pleased to provide sophisticated legal and business advice for a major form of real estate ownership today. Condominium and cooperative ownership is a key to many developers of new projects, as well as developers converting existing properties. We provide experienced legal service in the complex process of condominium and cooperative creation, finance and sales, condo conversion, development, or renovation in New Jersey or New York.
Our Transactional Real Estate Practice Also Includes:
- Loan Restructuring: We have significant experience in the representation of lenders, investors and debtors in debt restructuring and the “workout” of troubled real estate loans.
- Residential Transactions: Our New York and New Jersey residential real estate lawyers represent individuals in the purchase, sale and refinancing of residential properties, including drafting effective buy/sell agreements.
- Land Use: Our real estate practice includes representation of clients before local planning boards and zoning boards of adjustment in land use matters.
- Workouts: The attorneys of Dunn Lambert have significant experience in the representation of lenders, investors, and debtors in loan and debt restructuring and workouts.
- Real Estate Tax Appeals: We have represented many clients in connection with commercial and residential property tax appeals, realizing great savings for our clients in many cases.
- Construction Contracting: Our law firm represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors in preparing and negotiating construction agreements in a wide variety of commercial and residential projects.
Contact Our Paramus Purchase Agreement Attorneys
If you are seeking representation in a real estate matter, please contact us to speak with an experienced real estate attorney in New Jersey or New York.