New Jersey Business Transaction Lawyers
The Paramus, New Jersey, and Manhattan business transactions lawyers of Dunn Lambert, LLC, are authorities on business formation, business contracts and other business transactions. Our goal is to help your business succeed by protecting you from unnecessary risk and positioning you to take full advantage of business opportunities.
Manhattan And Paramus Business Transactions Attorneys
Please visit the following pages to learn about our services:
- Corporate and Business Law: From financing a startup to contract management
- Business Formation: The right business entity can make all the difference in terms of taxes, ownership and liability.
- Starting A Business: An overview of what is involved in business formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Transactional Law: Creative and proactive planning, negotiating, and structuring of a reorganized or expanded business
- Business Divorce: We help business owners navigate the complex process of dissolving business relationships.
- Selling A Business: We negotiate and structure the deal to minimize risk and maximize the price you receive.
- Nonprofit Corporations: We have experience helping churches and other nonprofit organizations deal with all legal matters, including corporate governance and litigation.
- Employment Law: Including compliance issues, employment contracts, development of employee policy handbooks, dispute resolution and much more
- Intellectual Property: We help you protect your inventions, processes, innovations and other intellectual property.
- Contract Law: We negotiate, draft and review all types of business contracts.
- Real Estate Law: We assist clients with the acquisition, sale, leasing, financing and development of commercial, residential, industrial and retail property.
- Distribution Law: Our firm assists manufacturers, dealers, distributors and sales representatives in all aspects of distribution law, including both transactional and litigation matters.
- Food Industry: Our firm handles all types of food industry issues, including dealing with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), food labeling issues, food safety and other legal issues that affect businesses.
- Angel Investing and Venture Capital: We represent startup and early-stage companies in dealing with angel investors and venture capital investors.
- Condominium/ Cooperative Development and Conversion: Contact us for legal assistance in condo conversion, development or remodeling in New Jersey or New York.
- International Business Law: We assist international companies that would like to open branch offices/subsidiaries in the United States.
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC): Our lawyers are well-versed in all aspects of the UCC governing business transactions and business litigation.
- Immigration Law: We provide high-quality business immigration services to companies seeking to employ foreign nationals.
- Estate Planning: We custom-tailor estate plans to protect assets and allow for the efficient transfer of wealth.
- Commercial Lending: We can help your firm get the funds it needs to purchase equipment, inventory, real estate, intellectual property or other assets.
- Technology Law: Including issues related to software development, licensing applications, website development, domain name acquisition, equipment and software acquisition, data security and data privacy
Contact Our Paramus Business Contract Lawyers
Our respected business transaction law firm serves clients in both New Jersey and New York. Please contact us to learn how we can help your business organize, grow and thrive. Call us today at 201-957-0874.